This privacy statement describes how we use and collect personal data and how we protect your privacy.
“We”, “us” or “our” refers to WAAH® and or our holdingcompany STIC.
“Website” refers to our website on https://waah.nl and all subdomains en sites associated with these domains and other websites we hold, now and in the future.
“Services” refers to our shows, platform, workshops, presentations, tickets and content.
“Information” refers to all the different types of data you provided us and the data we collect and use to provide our services.
THE DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ARE:
- Name, e-mailaddress, phonenumber, date of birth, length, dress- and shoesize and address information for billing purposes;
- IP-address, cookies, location information, date and time, browsertype and -behaviour;
- Logfiles which contain information about acces and use of the services we provide to you;
- E-mail and other correspondence concerning the use of our services;
E-mails will automaticaly be scanned on virusses and spam.
Our website and services are not aimed at minors (under 18 years of age) and we do not, knowingly, collect data and information on minors. If you have any knowledge of us collecting personal data of minors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can delete this information if so wanted.
WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR PURPOSES MENTIONED HERE:
- To execute orders and inform about the proceedings of these order;
- To inform about news, shows, rehearsals and or auditions;
- For financial and administrative purposes;
- To inform about special offers, sales and new products or services relating to the services we have provided you before (you can always sign out);
- To ensure the correct functioning of our products and services and to improve them;
- For datatransfer in case of sale, merger, consolidation or acquisition of the company;
- In case of subpoena, court orders or legal proceedings or to secure and or exert our legal rights against claims;
- We will not sale your personal data;
- We will not provide your personal data to any third party unless they are involved in services necessary to deliver you your order or to secure our services;
- We can share your data with partners that help us market WAAH®;
- Your personal data can be shared if legally required or requested by you;
- Third parties are not allowed to use and or share data other than for the services we have commissioned them to do;
- We can share your data if necessary in case of a reorganisation, merger or acquisition of the company;
- We will share your data to enforce our conditions.
A current list of the third parties that process and use personal data on our behalf and the purposes for which the data is being used, can be found at the bottom of the page.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are being protected by us and other parties from theft, loss, misuse and abuse through administrative, technical and physical measures. They are also protected against unauthorized use, publication, alteration and or destruction. Data being submitted on the online forms on our website, are always transferred using a secure connection.
Data about the use of our website and the feedback given to us by online visitors help us to develop and improve our website. We use different tools to analyse the use of our products and processes. The data provided by these tools are anonimous and untraceable.
We are a Dutch company and we use Dutch servers for data storage. We comply to Dutch laws and regulation.
Customer data and logfiles will not be stored longer then it is required to provide our services or by legal requirements. Not by us or any third parties.
Information regarding your rights, the submition of complaints or about retracting your permission to process your personal data, can be found at the Authority Personal Data (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Click here to add your own text